Welcome to Sadhana’s Ayurveda + Healing Certification Program!
Our newest training program is designed to teach you how to be healthy, vibrant, and happy through life’s most trying times. Cultivate the know-how to reduce or remove the impact of disease, injury, or pain. Uncover and embrace your uniqueness, and learn how to teach others to embrace theirs. Use the ancient science of Ayurveda and the potent practice of Healing to become the healthiest you and begin your journey towards becoming a guiding light and healer for others.
Classes are capped at 20 trainees to ensure private one-on-one attention!
Class of 2018 Dates
Trainees will meet one weekend per month with assigned homework to be completed between sessions. Friday sessions are held from 6:00 – 9:00pm, Saturdays from 12:30 – 8:00pm, and Sundays from 11:00 – 6:30pm at Sadhana Yoga Studio. The schedule of weekend sessions for the class of 2018 is as follows:
|Session 1||September 15 – 17, 2017|
|Session 2||October 20 – 22, 2017|
|Session 3||November 17 – 19, 2017|
|Session 4||December 15 – 17, 2017|
|Session 5||January 19 – 21, 2018|
|Session 6||February 23 – 25, 2018|
|Session 7||March 23 – 25, 2018|
|Session 8||April 20 – 22, 2018|
|Session 9||May 18 – 20, 2018|
|Session 10||June 8 – 10, 2018|
Our 200-hour Ayurveda and Healing Training is designed to equip YOU with the Ayurvedic tools and Healing know-how to cultivate perfect health unique to you as well as to inspire healthy habits in your family and friends. Yoga instructors gain the extra benefit of learning how to apply yoga and healing skills into their classes. You will learn…
- What Is Health – Health as balance, Prakruti vs. Vikruti, Why we get sick.
- Tridosha Theory – 20 qualities, 5 elements, 3 doshas
- Your Constitution – What makes YOU unique. Lifestyle, exercise, and nutrition for you.
- Dinacharya (Daily Routine) – Daily practices for vibrant health including abhyanga (self oil-massage), neti (nasal irrigation), nasya (nasal oiling), oil-pulling, and more.
- Anatomy & Physiology – Understanding how the body works, the major organ systems, the functions of the organs, how Ayurveda works physically
- Ayurvedic Body – How food becomes us, the 7 dhatus (tissues), the body-senses-mind-soul connection
- Ayurvedic Psychology – How our senses affect us, the three mental qualities/states
- Ayurvedic Cooking – Your medicinal spice rack, proper foods for the various body-mind types, food for health.
- Ayurvedic Cleansing Practices – Why cleanse, how to cleanse, a simple cleanse to reset your system
- Ayurvedic Yoga – Yoga for the doshas, how different yoga practices affect your health
- Ayurvedic Meditation and Pranayama – Cultivating a unique meditation practice for YOUR health. General methodology on why different meditation/pranayama practices work for different people.
- Ayurvedic Beauty Secrets – Learn to use natural ingredients to create your own hand-crafted unique products to keep you and your friends/family looking divine.
- Tools for Healing – Numerology, Palmistry, Gemstones, Dowsing, and more.
- The Energetic Body – Nadis, Chakras, Auras, etc.
- Knowing Your Prana – Understanding the flow of your energy, practices to ensure a healthy internal pranic flow
- Radical Positivity – How to stay happy no matter what! How mindset affects health.
- And More!
Our 200-hour Ayurveda and Healing training is your first major leap towards discovery, practice, and mastery of care for yourself, your family, your friends, your community, and your planet. This is a life-changing investment that will pay dividends way beyond your expectations! We want to ensure that anyone can enjoy this life-affirming training, so we offer various payment options & plans.
- Early Bird: $2650 (Save $300! Trainee must pay in full by July 1, 2017)
- Single Payment: $2750 (Save $200! Trainee must pay in full by September 8, 2017)
- Payment Plan: 10 payments of $295 (Payments due one week before weekend sessions. Students are not allowed to continue program without payment)
Note: A non-refundable $400 deposit is required to reserve your space in the program. For those utilizing the month-to-month payment plan, this deposit will be applied for the final payments.