Peach-Raspberry Almond Cake is a delectable summer and early autumn dessert recipe featuring fresh peaches and raspberries. The cake turns out soft and moist, not too sweet, and can make a wonderful breakfast treat as well. The saying that simple is best is almost always true when you’re dealing with organic, fresh, perfectly in-season ingredients.
Peach-Raspberry Almond Cake
Makes 12 Servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a 9-inch round cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar, eggs, and oil. Beat until well blended.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds, baking powder, and salt. Mix.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix it just until there are no traces of flour. Do not overmix!
- Pour half the batter into the cake pan. Cover evenly with the raspberries.
- Pour the other half of the batter and arrange the peach slices on top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. The baking time will depend on how your oven is calibrated. The cake is done when a toothpick poked in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for about 15 minutes. Lift from the pan, remove the parchment paper and serve.
Learn More Ayurveda
Interested in taking your life to the next level? Want to lead a life bountiful with rich relationships, constant success, and soul-satisfying passion? Ayurveda provides the means to manifest the greatest, happiest, and healthiest YOU!
At Sadhana we have multiple options to dive deeper into Ayurveda. We’d love to assist you through the path of empowerment!
- Sadhana’s 200hr Ayurveda and Healing Training (with cooking classes!): Enjoy 10 months of magical living exploring and internalizing time-tested practices to bring health and vibrancy to yourself, your family, and your friends.
- Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching: What you eat and how you live provide you with the fuel to keep motivated, strong, enthusiastic, passionate, and positive. Regardless of your age, physical condition, or occupation, Sadhana’s Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching will get you healthier, happier, and more successful than ever.
- Sadhana’s 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Emphasis on Ayurveda: Are you a yoga practitioner wanting to deepen your practice or share your passion as an instructor? Our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training merges the sister sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda. Empower through individual attention, personalized sequencing, and full body-mind-spirit expansion!