- This event has passed.
Intro to AcroYoga
October 16 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$135 - $185
AcroYoga is all about technique, trust, and fun. You and fellow students will learn to work together to achieve poses focused on building strength, flexibility, balance, and concentration. No matter your body or personality type, AcroYoga will teach you to physically give and receive support to others and yourself – an important part to finding your inner peace.
The first 2 weeks of this series focuses on balance and strength training. We’ll warm you up with poses such as High Plank, Throne, Bird and Back Bird and then transition into Foot to Hand, Hand to Foot, Foot to Shin, Shin to Foot, Flag and more. The third week covers inversion poses which include Candlestick, Star, and Shoulderstand. The fourth and last week will focus on mastering control and putting all that you’ve learned together with Tumbleweed Flow, Cartwheels, and Tick Tocks.
AcroYoga Benefits Include:
- Expanding Your Horizons: Perform and enjoy poses you never believed you’d be able to do
- Stress Relief: Fun moves, good friends, and lots of laughs – a perfect way to shed that stress.
- Strength Building: Be prepared for a full body experience. AcroYoga is especially amazing for cultivating core strength.
- Cultivate Coordination and Concentration: Finding your balance point and little nuanced moves carry off the yoga mat
- Bragging Rights: It’s ok to show off a bit 😀
Tuition: $135 for active 5, 10, or monthly Sadhana class pass holders. $185 otherwise.
Dates: Every Monday, October 16 through November 6, 2017
Time: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Location: Sadhana Yoga Studio
Notes: Minimum of 5 practitioners, maximum of 18. No prerequisites.